Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

SUNCAT TEST SAIL WANTED.

Started by Bob23, May 03, 2015, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob23

All you Suncaters:
   I'm looking to downsize from my 23 (which I love) to a Suncat but I've never been aboard one. So...if you don't mind your reputation being tainted by having me aboard and assuming you're not too far from NJ, why not invite me aboard for a test sail? What I bring to the table is the beer of your choice, whatever stories and fabrications I can muster up and...and...well- not much else I'm afraid. But it would be fun and I can give you honest feedback about the differences between the Suncat and my old 23. I'm not afraid to travel so don't think you are too far away.
   So, how 'bout it, mates? Who's up for the challenge?
Bob23

capt_nemo

Bob23,

Kinda figured you might be coming around to a Sun Cat based on some of your comments of late. They are indeed great little boats AND SUPER EASY TO TRAIL, RIG, DERIG, AND SAIL!

"Frisky" is for sale (see classifieds).

capt_nemo

Bob23

Thanks, Capt. Frisky is a little above my budget but she sure is a pretty boat.
B23

nicktulloh

Did you ever find one?

There's one in E Lansing that sounds promising and fairly priced.

Bob23

Never found one and I just missed one in NJ on Ebay. I'd have to sell my 23 first and now I'm not sure I can part with her. I think she's stolen my heart!!!
bob23

DanM

Before we found NUNKI right on our lake in upstate NY, we were about to go to OH to get this one:http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/51418
I liked the guy when I talked to him, seemed like the sort of person you'd want to buy a boat from, and the boat seemed in great shape with lots of goodies.