Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

how reply and pirate guest

Started by LianeII, July 12, 2006, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LianeII

Hi

Due to the site's current login problems (which I can see many are having), I registered under a false guest name and made-up e-mail (I'm sorry):
"wantologin" at "liane____@hotmail.com"

My real user name is "Liane" and e-mail "liane_____@hotmail.com"

I did this in hopes of responding to the kind soul with excellent info regarding tonight's bulkhead project, but even once I found my way in as a falsely registered guest, I couldn't reply -- no "reply" icon...  what's a gal gotta do to say thanks (and ask more questions....)?  I don't want to crowd the site with new postings regarding the same subject...

Also:  THANK YOU to whoever switched my entry from general "help" to the CP16 section -- that was really great!!  Thanks.  Hope to "reply" to y'all soon as I can login. 

Liane

(Note: Edited the email address to keep it safer from spammers. :) CaptK )

crbakdesign

Hi Liane,

Pirates are always welcome!  Feel free to register and post. If you encounter a problem, we'll be glad to help!  We did have a good deal of problems before changing to the new format, but since then it's just been a couple of sailors who's forgotten the spelling of their userID or some such.

dusty

once the world was home, and sometimes it takes a moment from the rush hour to still be.