Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Looking for a used trailer for my CP 23

Started by BruceW, December 12, 2013, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceW

haha, yeah, that's what I said.

I know these are hard to find. My purpose is to have a trailer to haul the boat out for repairs, paint, etc, and when a hurricane comes. I don't really plan on a lot of trailering with this boat. I could, though, like a trailer that is good enough to drive the boat an hour or two away to save a day's sailing down the ICW.

Anyone know a source or how I can do this? A new trailer is zillions of dollars.

Thanks,

Bruce
Bruce Woods
Raleigh: WR 17
New Bern: CP 23

Mike

would love hear success stories on used trailer modifications the CP 19. I continue to look for solutions for rusted bolster brackets, without massive investment in an entirely new assembly.  My trailer is a Hutch (a knock off of Magic Tilt -1985 vintage)

brackish

gfspencer

I have a 23/3 trailer that hasn't been used in 15 years.  It probably has 4 flat tires.  I'm in Concord, N.C.

BruceW

Well, GF, I wish I had known this earlier. I bought a used trailer. I do need some parts for it.

I'm currently thinking just buying the keel rollers, uprights, keel guide stuff, new wheels and tires, and going from there.

Still, depending on your trailer and what I'd have to do to it, I could change my course.

Would you like to send me some more info? bruce _  woods at yahoo.
Bruce Woods
Raleigh: WR 17
New Bern: CP 23