a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

found hull #

Started by fasteddie, April 09, 2013, 10:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasteddie

purchased a 1982 last august, took it right to slip didnt have time for cleanup, iam now in the process of new cove and boot stripe, bottom paint and wax, my hull # is 45, the boat is in excellent shape, even has a bow spirit that the former owner fabricated along with mid boom sheeting , solar inverter, elec bilge pump, and an outlet on the starboard side for the sink to empty,in hull mounted speed, depth finder, lazy jacks with,mainsail bag and roller furl jib, will send pics when finished, cant wait to get into the water, have a slip at lake nockamixon in PA. Enjoy the summer everyone, this forum really answered a lot of my questions, again thanks to everyone who takes time to answer.
CP 19  "La Bella Vita"  hull #45

skip1930

What's a 'solar inverter'? A solar cell? Is there an inverted involved as well making higher then 12 volts?
Get her in the water and get the pics up please.

skip.

jthatcher

Hey.. Nockamixon is near my hometown of  Quakertown.  A bit of a drive from northeast pa,  but let me know if you ever need some crew.   I am always looking for a reason to come down for a nostalgic visit at site's 5& 10!  Jt

Billy

Is this your boat?
http://vimeo.com/7384497

I have a 1983 model and I thought it was hull #37. I may be mistaken, but I think may be a bit high for just the second year of production.

In either case, congrats on the boat. They are great!
1983 Com-Pac 19 I hull number 35 -no name-

fasteddie

Quote from: skip1930 on April 09, 2013, 11:00:46 AM
What's a 'solar inverter'? A solar cell? Is there an inverted involved as well making higher then 12 volts?
Get her in the water and get the pics up please.

skip.

it has a solar panel going through an inverter, which you can also use for  a shore power hookup, there  is a rectacle built in the cockpit
CP 19  "La Bella Vita"  hull #45

skip1930

That all sounds 'cool' I have no idea how any of that stuff works.
Batteries, sun power, inverters, solar panels, proper grounds ... way beyond my pay grade.

skip.