a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Chesapeake Cruise

Started by tmorgan, October 02, 2012, 12:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmorgan

Just returned from my annual fall cruise on the Chesapeake Bay.  If interested, a blog is at http://adventures-tom.blogspot.com/

jthatcher

What a great blog.   The bay sounds like a great place to be this time of year!   I also loved  reading about your trip to Maine this summer.   I got up there three times this year but not as far as Acadia.   You were fortunate to have that kind of time to spend up there with the boat!   Thanks for sharing your blog!   Jt

Tim Gardner

Hey Tom, Welcome Back.  The Wine festival kick off party at VISA was a success I take it?
TG
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

Galnorth

I enjoyed your blog, especially since I was sailing the other suncat you saw on your cruise last week.   You were headed across Mobjack into the Ware river and I was headed south toward the York.   I was also a bit surprised to see another suncat but it sure was a great day to be out.  I sail out of my home up the North River and while I'm biased I think that Mobjack is a great place for small boat cruising.