a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

GALLERY UPLOAD

Started by HORI, November 03, 2006, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HORI

Now I cannot upload my picture to gallery.
Click on upload, I only get white screen.
Anybody has any idea?
Thanks

crbakdesign

You may have caught our server napping just then. I tried it this morning and it seems to be working fine.  I did see you were able to post one fine image. Let me know if you continue to have a problem.

HORI

Thank you but I still have the problem.
Something wrong w/my network?

crbakdesign

Is anyone else having this problem?   Please let me know.  Also what browser are you using?

HORI

Well, I am using MS Internet Explorer.
Version 6.0.2900.2189.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519.
If I need to have proxy setting or any, please advice.

mgoller

Hori,
Nice pictures, beautiful Suncat.  From the back it looks a lot like my CP19.  I love the deep red hull.  I wish you were closer, I'd like to go for a ride to see how she handles.
I have quit using MS Explorer, and have been using Firefox and Safari.  But I use Macs.  Still I think you might try using a different browser.
Also when I am uploading pictures I get the script warnings.  I click 'continue' the first time and then click 'stop' the next and "bad-da-bing" it works.
Sometimes I click continue twice and then stop the third time I get the error.  Try that and see if it works.
Sianara

crbakdesign

I'm using explorer as well.  Should not need a proxy setting.  When you click on upload you should see an upload file page, assuming you are logged in. Check you log in settings for the forum.

HORI

Thank you everybody for the replies. I still cannot upload my file to gallery. Now I think that the problem caused by language setting, maybe. My computer is originally for Japanese use and all function is for Japanese language. It is so curious that only the gallery is translated to Japanese automatically. Example, "My gallery" is 「マイ ギャラリー」. I do not know why the English based web page translated to Japanese automatically. Actually, that helps me to understand some of them but it is so curious. Anybody in Non English country, has same thing? I cannot take the setting out, maybe this web service has Japanese site and server just translate the page for Japanese people who goes through the server in Japan?? Any idea?? Please advice.
Thanks again

crbakdesign

Hi Hori,

Greetings from across the pond!!

That's a first time for me and I'll have to look into that.  It may very well be a language issue, although I do see that you were able to post an earlier image of your fine boat.  I'll let you know what I find out.