News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Northeast Marine and trailer Parts, great customer service!!!

Started by Smier, July 10, 2012, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smier

I hope this is the right section to post this in?  I just wanted to post about the great customer service I just received from Northeast Marine.  I purchased a winch stand assembly for my CP-16's magictilt trailer on July 3rd, they rushed it out the same day to try and get it to me ASAP, which I had it in my hands Friday morning!  Well, in their haste, someone grabbed the wrong winch and strap, the one they sent me was only rated for 600 pounds...  It did the job, but definitely too small for the CP-16.
   I sent Kim at Northeast Marine an email first thing yesterday, explaining the situation, and within 3 hours, I had 2 voicemails and an email invoice and shipping confirmation with an apology for the mistake.  To make things right, they are shipping me the correct parts, and said I can keep the incorrect ones!!!!  It's nice to get personal, quality service from a website retailer.  Looks like I should have the correct winch tomorrow, just in time for Thursday's trip to the lake!

Their website is www.trailers-nem.com, they seemed reasonably priced and offered exactly what I was looking for.

The old, rotted winch post:

Where it broke off from its mount on the trailer frame:

It's new replacement: