News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Been inactive & can't seem to get back in........

Started by ShadowPlay, July 06, 2005, 11:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPlay

It's been some time since I visited your site and when I tried to logon I wasn't successful.  It said my e-mail address and Logon ID doesn't match.  Please help....
Logon ID was "ShadowPlay"
e-mail is "j.s.donellan@att.net"

Tks,

crbakdesign

I looked over the user list and your entry no longer exists. :(

Best thing to do is to go ahead and register again.  Apparently the designers of this forum software set it so that after a time inactive records get thrown overboard. Since many of us use the forum as a resource and don't necessarily post, perhaps they were too conservative.  Seems worth checking into.

Shadowplay

Tried your advice but still can't get through registration.  I get this message when I enter my data, "Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user."

Any ideas? :?:

Shadowplay

Tried your advice but still can't get through registration.  I get this message when I enter my data, "Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user."

crbakdesign

Try registering without your email address.  
Then browse through the memberlist and see if you have a previous registration.  It's unlikely that two people have duplicate email addresses.

Let me know if that works.

Shadowplay

Tried to get in without an e-mail address but the system wouldn't allow it.
Next step?