bfelton

How do I post a photo?

Thank you,

Bert Felton

capt_nemo

bfelton,

1. Go to photobucket.com

2. Click on "sign in" at upper right to get to LOGIN window

3. Login with "CPYOA" (all caps) and "compac19" to get to CPYOA's Album, and sub albums.

4. Create a sub album in which to store your photos by clicking on "create new album" upper right in sub album window at right. Mine are Sun Cat Mods and Sun Cat Pics.

5. Look for "upload photo" at top and follow directions to upload a photo or series of photos

6. Once uploaded, highlight the IMG code under the photo then right click copy the code and paste it in your post or reply. You'll need to have two tabs open, one with your post, and the other with your album.

7. When you hit preview your photo should appear along with text

Once you've done it a few times it's easy.

capt_nemo
Sun Cat "Frisky"

Homemade "Highland Lass" Photo

skip1930

In this message box, the line above it has a Red Farris pin wheel? Right to the right of the wheel is a icon that looks like a yellow beach, a line of black trees, and blue sky.
~Click on that.
~In the message box you'll see this appear in the message that your typing.
~It will appear wherever you park the winking cursor just before you click on this icon.
~It will look kind of like this---> [  img  ] **  [  /  img  ]  <---, but without all these spaces and **.
~Now from your free Photobucket account set your cursor on the picture you want to post. A drop down menus will appear.
~From the menu, cursor down to the 'Direct Code'. Click the Direct Code, you'll see it say copied, in yellow print, and the yellow word copied will fade away.
~Or go up to Edit if you don't think it's copied and click Edit, Copy.
~Go to the area where I put in the two ** and click between the brackets and click Paste.
~You'll see the Direct code appear between the brackets. You can always go up and click modify to reposition the code if miss between the brackets, like I do all the time.
~You'll see the code but after you hit Post for the message you'll see the picture as all of us will see it on this site.
~You can continue to "icon, select, copy, paste, the code" as many times you want for multi pictures in the message.

Yes it's magic! You can always go back if you screw it up and see a box with a red X in it. Probabily means you didn't place  the code {**} in the right place.

skip.