a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

clr dvd

Started by kickingbug1, November 08, 2011, 06:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

mike, i know i speak for the rest of the clr sailors when i say thank you so much for putting the dvd together again this year. it will carry me through a lot of cold gray winter days
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Salty19

You're welcome, Kick...anything to get through the winter is a GOOD thing!
"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

Bob23

Mike:
   Let me join in the throng of thankful voices! Thank you for the DVD. I know I said this last year, but it makes me want to show up for the next one. I hope I can make it although I would not tow my 23 that far. Guess I'll just have to buy another Compac. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
   Thanks again,
bob23

kickingbug1

BOB make a stop in greenville i saw a cp16 in a front yard south of interstate 70. that has bobs boat written all over it
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Bob23

I'd love to.
  I have my eye on a lonely old 16 down the street from my sons house, a few miles from my home port. It just sits there on a delapidated trailer waiting for a home. But there is never anyone home at the house! I drive by everytime I go down that-a-way so sooner or later, I confront the onwer, threaten to turn him in to the police for Compac abuse unless he sells her to me. Next I might try Jedi mind control!
bob23

brackish

Bob, what we need is an old Suncat.  We can partner and then be able to do both CLR and the Suncat Nationals in November.  Since i live about half way between those two events I can keep the boat at my place.:)  You can just fly in for the events like a rock star.:)

Bob23

Such a deal! You keep the boat and I just show up in my personal jet. But then I'd miss all the trailering antics I read about here!
bob23

Salty19

Bob,  May I suggest you lay off the martini's and leave the GI clothes at home next time you venture to 30,000 feet?

It was kinda embarrassing when you visited us last time...don't get me wrong it was good to see you but jeez!!!

"Island Time" 1998 Com-pac 19XL # 603

Bob23

I thought that picture was classified...how embarrassing!!!
bob23