a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac 23

Started by Dreamer, March 25, 2011, 05:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

We have a Com-Pac 19 and just received notice that we have a 24 foot slip at our Marina in Quakertown, PA.   Now we are in the market for a Com-Pac 23.  Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Sharon and John
Livin' R Dream

Ralph Erickson

Congratulations, Sharon & John, and welcome to the 24' slips!  What slip will you be in?  We're in N 23. 

Ralph
CP19II #347
"Patricia Lee"
www.sailaway.smugmug.com/boats

KPL

Let us know when your ready to part with the 19....

jthatcher

Hi Sharon and John,
     there is a 23 for sale over in north jersey..  don't look at the one in Bayville - we just bought it :)     we are going to leave it at  the shore, but it is nice to know that there are compac folks at nockamixon.. i grew up in q-town and remember when the park was opened..   
  we went sailing on the Tom's river yesterday - it was a little cool and blustery, but it certainly was nice to get out on the water!   

good luck!  - let us know if you need some crew - we would be happy to make the trip to Q-town.  ..  jason

Dreamer

Thanks for the responses.   

John and I bought a Precision 23 this week and will launch it tomorrow.    Maybe I shouldn't admit that on this site.   : )

However, we are keeping our ComPac 19 as well.  Lake Nockamixon has a very active ComPac Fleet that we just love.   Just can't walk away from our friends in that Fleet.   

So now we are a two boat ... two fleet family.  And in heavy wind, we plan sail our ComPac 19.   However, in days with little wind, we will have much to learn on our P-23.

Sharon and John
Livin' R Dream and Shari Amour

Bob23

Dreamer:
   Congrats. The Precision 23 is a very nice boat. If I didn't have a CP 23, the Precision would be next in line.
bob23