Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Johnson 8hp 25" shaft and inflatible dinghy

Started by Shawn, November 11, 2010, 10:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Need to clear out some space....

Johnson 8hp 25" extra long shaft 2 cylinder, 2 stroke Sailmaster outboard. Sailmaster engines were geared for high thrust and had a high thrust prop on them. I believe it is a 1992 and has always been a kicker for a Compac 23. Later series of the Sailmaster that has the shifter on the front of the engine which makes it easier to use. Engine is in decent to good shape and runs well. Comes with the owners manual, service manual, 3 gallon tank and a about $100 worth of extra parts (carb rebuild kit, fuel pump rebuild kit, impeller kit and a zinc). Replaced it with a 4 stroke so it is just taking up space in my shed. $400 takes it.

A roughly 8' inflatable dinghy with removable wood floor and two seats. Folds up pretty small to be able to be stowed aboard. This is basically an Avon Redseal clone that looks like it is made of hypalon. Holds air but is a little ugly (prevents theft) and the rubber oar locks need to be reglued. Does not come with a pump or oars, make an offer.

I can send pictures of either if interested.

Thanks,

Shawn

If the Johnson fits in my Tohatsu box I may be able to ship it but it will be expensive as it is a big box and will be over 70 pounds.

sailawayken

I may be interested in both where are you located?

Shawn