News:

Howdy, Com-Pac'ers!
Hope you'll find the Forum to be both a good resource and
a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

In regards to my mast coming down, Kudos and Compliments to Com-Pac Yachts!

Started by Bremer Speck, December 01, 2010, 05:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bremer Speck

Here is the corrected link for the photos http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/BremerSpeck/
Today, Gerry Hutchins dispatched his 2 sons, Matt and Tyler to handle the final part of the repairs and to rig the mast. They arrived at Noon and left about 3 PM.
They installed the SS plate and painted the compartment.
They also had to install 2 new connectors for the VHF since the coax had gotten mangeled during this ordeal. Then they had to untangle all the lines and stays and sort things out.
Now, the mast is back up! ... :-) and this Horizon Cat is a happy sailboat, again.
I must say, that I am mightily impressed by how Gerry Hutchins responded to my needs. He learned of the problem Monday morning. He was at the boat Monday afternoon.
Between then and now, he designed a solution and fixed the problem. I will not tell you how little he charged me for the many hours he and his sons put into this job.
Frankly, I would have expected a lot more and would still have been happy.
So, for what it is worth, I want to say to you that this is a company and owners who really care about their customers and they came to my rescue, even though this is a used 2004 boat I bought from a broker and the St. Pete boat show is about to start tomorrow.
Buy Com-Pac!
Cheers,
Ronald

Bob23

Bremer Speck

Sorry, Bob, but that does not look like Grog to me!
At least, not the German version!
Our Grog contains Rum, what is your mixture?

Bob23

Yeah, it's not really grog. It's Guiness- the only photo I had. Let me restate:
"Guiness to ya, Gerry!".
Bob23