1. CP-16
2. ABV01199M801
3. Monument, CO
4. Yes
5. WILAWA
6. 2010
7. roller furling Genoa, electric motor

RCAN

Just joined group. I must have the oldest boat in the lot, but its in very good condition.

1.   Model:1976 Com-Pac 16
2.   Complete Hull # (located on the starboard stern below the rub rail):
              ABV00149M76G
3.   Boat's current location City, State: Miami, FL
4.   Sailing Condition yes/no? Yes
5.   Boat Name: Forever (changing name soon)
6.   What year you bought it: April, 2010
7.   Options/features: Yamaha 4 HP outboard, Bimini top, boarding ladder

Richard

I bought a 1994 cpm pac 23/3 from Mike Caladrena in Ct last spring (20010)The hull #, as best as I can make out, is:ABV00489AB989 23  Her name is Sel de Mar ... she will be: Voyage to Ithica... she is in fine sailing shape and we had a lovely summer with her on Merrymetting Bay and the Sheepscott River and Damariscove Island and Boothbay Harbor. The only thing we added was a bimini and a 'cigarette litghter' outlet in the cabin to charge a handheld radio and a gps,,,, she was moored at our float all summer on the Cathance River... I forgot to put mothballs in the main with autumn coming on and some rodent looking for a home chewed a hand-sized hole in the main a couple inches behind the luff. Easy repair. My wife & I walked 5 min through our woods most evenings for a game of cribbage in the cockpit on the dinner table until it got too cold, then in the cabin. I added a small gimbaled kerosene lamp for ambience - which it provided. As it got cooler, we learned the hard way what it meant to pre-warm the lamp chimney with our hands before lighting. Its a lovely boat - much nicer than its predecessor, a Catalina 22.

doctormikek

model-79 com-pac 16    hull # ABV00912M79G   location-Santa fe NM   condition-yes   boat name-Marlynne   year bought-2009   features-I have rigged her for single handed sailing.I have also added wood work, handles,rails,etc. I love making improvements as much as I love sailing her.

blocknshackle

1. Model: 2004 Eclipse
2. Hull #: ABV18008D404
3. Location: Evergreen, CO
4. Sailing Condition: Yes
5. Name: None yet
6. Year Purchased: 2010
7. Options: 6 hp Nissan O/B + std. equipment

RCAN

I noticed some recent postings to this link. I also made postings to this link back in September. Then I found out there is a more current registry being used and your registration information will not appear on the registry unless you use the more recent form.

Good luck. Just look in the registry section, but scroll further down.

Robert

blocknshackle

Robert,

Am not sure what you mean by a "more recent form."  As far as I can tell, the most recent compilation of registered boats in a master list was done in December 2006.  That list, it seems, can't be added to because it is not in the proper format, e.g. a spreadsheet.  Maybe someone knowledgeable can advise if there is a way to keep a proper registry up-to-date and in a format that can be added to, sorted, etc.  For instance, I belong to a Yahoo interest group that allows members to update his or her personal information as needed and stores it all in a master list in spreadsheet form.

Mike

Tim Gardner

Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.

blocknshackle

Excellent, Tim.  Where has this list been hiding?

Mike

blocknshackle

Ooops!  Sorry Tim.  I see it now.  I must be in worse shape than I thought.

wes

Quote from: mgoller on August 25, 2006, 09:13:13 AM
In an effort to further enhance our site we are beginning the process of building a Registry for all makes and models of Com-Pac.  Please provide the following information by simply responding with a reply:

1. Model CP 19/3
2. Complete Hull # (located on the straboard stern below the rub rail) ABV00453L788
3. Boat's current location City, State Durham, NC
4. Sailing Condition yes/no? Yes
5. Boat Name Seascape
6. What year you bought it. 2010
7. Options/features

http://com-pacowners.com/gallery2/albums/userpics/10142/normal_ComPac-RegistryDecII.jpg

Let anyone you know with a Com-Pac know about the registry and encourage them to post, or do it for them. 
The Registry will be interesting.  We will start to see where the boats are, how many are still sailing, where they are and how far they have migrated.   Also model year breaks will be shown.
The Registry will be posted here starting in a week and updated on a regular periodic basis.
Thankyou

"Sophie", 1988 CP 27/2 #74
"Bella", 1988 CP 19/3 #453
Bath, North Carolina