a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

I want to introduce a new member...

Started by CaptK, December 21, 2004, 11:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptK

We have a new member here whose nickname is "Skeebump", but in real life many of you might know her as the nice lady who always answered your calls to the Hutchins Com-Pac factory - Margie Hillis. :D

I wanted to introduce her to ya'll because she's been a fixture at the CP factory for a number of years, and I know many of you are new owners who may not have spoken with her before. If you've been an owner for a while, and ever needed parts or had a question, chances are you've spoken with Margie at least once. And chances are that you were greeted warmly and pleasantly, and that whatever your reason for calling, it was well taken care of. :)

Sadly (for us owners), Margie has had to leave Hutchins (at least temporarily, but maybe for longer) due to health problems. So, if you wouldn't mind and believe in prayer, put her on your prayer list. Otherwise, give her good wishes! :)

Welcome aboard the CPYOA, Margie! We're glad to have you here. :D
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

spaul

We welcome you Margie. Yes, we've spoken and we're glad to have you. I suspect you have more knowledge on your handkerchief than most of these savy characters you'll meet here. Any friend of Capt. K's is a friend of ours. As for your health, We'll pray and drink to an improvement. Enjoy the banter here, it can be pretty good.
Good luck Margie, I'm not sure if we need to know where this "Skeebump" came from but could be book there.
Merry Christmas
Steve Paul
cp27/2

Craig

Welcome Margie!  Like many other Com-Pac owners I have had the pleasure of talking with you on the phone.  My prayers are with you!  Get well soon.

Craig

Ralph Erickson

Welcome, Margie!  Rest assured you are in my prayers!

Ralph
CP 16
Patricia Lee
CP19II #347
"Patricia Lee"
www.sailaway.smugmug.com/boats