a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

CP-23 Cover

Started by sam23, March 22, 2008, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam23

I am interested in purchasing a full cover for my CP-23.  Does anyone know of a source or is this something would need to be make on a custom basis by a sail maker?

Thanks,
Sam

Bob23

Sam:
   Where do you live? I live in NJ and just ordered a full, custom canvas cover from Fisher Canvas Products, well known around here for long lasting (20 years!) quality canvas work.
   However, Fred Fisher does come out to measure every job to ensure a custom fit.
   I guess it depends on what type  of supports are to be placed under the cover. You might check Defender on this.
   Bob23, fully covered in NJ

NormD

Try Com-Pac. I know they carry a cover for the Suncat. It's likely they have covers for other models.

Your local canvas and awning shop is the other likely source.

JF AIR

I own a cp23 1989 full cover ( chocolate brown )
It came with the boat when I purchased it 2 years ago
It is in  very good condition ( was never really used not even by previous owner )and I would sell it
It is made of 2 sections of wich creates a tent over                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    the   whole lenght of the boat
I am in Panama till may but the cover is in Montreal
If you wana contact me just let me know
jf air