a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Having trouble saying active

Started by Steve L, October 12, 2004, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve L

I was put on the inactive list once before and returned to active status. Now I'm back on the inactive list. How often do I need to log on to say active with this site? Can you re-activate me

Steve L

CaptK

Will do, Steve. What user name did you have? I checked all of the Steves, and they were all marked active.

I don't know if there is an "make inactive" time period. Will check, and if there is will push it out to 30 or 60 days.
My other car is a sailboat.

sailFar.net
Small boats, Long distances...

Steve L

CaptK

There is a "Steve" in the member database, but no "Steve L" - that may be your problem.

Take a look using the "Memberlist" above, if you use the 2 tabs (upper left when viewing the Memberlist) to sort the list by "Username" and "Descending", user "Steve" in NJ is down at position #21. Is that you?

sailFar.net

Steve L

I'm number 76. Barnegat Bay NJ Steve
I just attempted to log on with the "steve" username and was unsuccessful

CaptK

OK, gotcha. :)

What I'll do is to change your password, and then I'll send an email to the address you gave with the new password. You can change the password to whatever you'd like once you log on.

One thing to keep in mind - when you type in your Username and Password, they are both case sensitive - so for your username, "steve" won't work, but "Steve" will. Same thing with the password.

Expect the email in just a few minutes, approx 9PM EDT.

Edit: 9:04PM - email sent

Steve - post here and let me know if it worked out, OK?

sailFar.net