a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Interested in CP 16 or 19

Started by Marty, August 13, 2007, 04:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty

I am interested in a Com-Pac 16 or 19 that is in excellent condition and available in the South East.  I live in Atlanta.  Please e-mail me pictures and information on the boat.

Thx,
       Marty

ted childs

Check out boat trader on line.  There's one in Sharpsburg, Ga.

FirstSB

Pete Cajigal

I have a 1983 Compac 19 in Columbia, NC for sale.  It is in excellent condition.
2006 new sails, new roller furling, new tiller, new sail and tiller cover, new depth sounder, new 4 speaker cd stereo system, new cushion cover, new teak galley, new teak and holly sole, new paint in and out, bottom paint 2007, vhf radio with new antenna, new interior and navigation lights, large solar panel, swim ladder, new tires on the trailer, new spare tire, new trailer lights, new 4 stroke motor mount and more extras.  I am asking $6,000 without ob-motor but I do have a barely used 4 stroke, 6hp longshaft 2006 Yamaha for another $1500.  Contact me by phone (252)423-0843.  I just don't have time to use the boat.

Tommy

Hello Marty: My 1998 C 16 Raven is for sale and is listed with specs on web site https://www.boatbeyond.com/page.asp?id=4&list_id=330
I live in Troy, MI 248 643-8729
I must sell my boat due to my age and health. I purchased the boat new in 2002. Sailed in fresh water only.

gusto

We are in the process of listing our 1985 Com-Pac 16 with trailer AND 2.2 Mercury in Eastern NC for $2650.00

bob hunter

I have a 1982 CP19. Suzuki 4hp. Main,jib,genoa-all in good shape-main and jib still "crisp" and not "blown out". .Good cushions.Life jackets.Anchor,ect. Nothing fancy or overly modified-Just a good,solid boat.Tandem trailer. In Newnan,Ga.  $4000.00.  Bob  678 438 1714