a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Who is going to CLR?

Started by alsantini, June 20, 2023, 10:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsantini

It is just on the horizon....   I plan on arriving either late Sunday or early Monday.  Weather looks to be decent.  Warm with good winds.  That plus gracious hosts should make it a great week.  Hope to see some new faces this year.  Sail On  Al

MacGyver

I will be there, plan is Monday Launch for us, we wont be going out to eat with everyone as per limited funds, but plan to do as much as possible. Will have Steph and our 2 kids with us.

Looking forward to showing the kids what sailing is, and to get the boat into the water finally after so long.

Mac
Former Harbor Master/Boat Tech, Certified in West System, Interlux, and Harken products.
Worked on ALL aspects of the sailboat, 17 years experience.
"I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea."
-Alaine Gerbault.

kickingbug1

ok, heres the plan. monday night ---dinner {pulled pork and fixins} at the marina galley. tusday ---the race {start about 1 pm)  wednesday ----cruise to the silo with raft up at point 5 . thursday---open sailing  going out to eat on thrusday night.  as far as i know al, rich, roger, randy, jason and us , dan and chris may also show up. enough people to tell lots of sailing lies
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Fastdoc98

I've got work commitments Monday and Wednesday, but I'd like to see if I could make it down Tuesday for a bit

Christopher

Guys I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it this year.  Kim has radiation for 5 days next week.  I hope you have great weather and wind!
Enjoy,
Chris
Suncat Second Wind

kickingbug1

chris we understand. you are in our hearts
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

kickingbug1

my phone number is 317] 440 3804 if you have any questions or comments

kickingbug1

doc, hope you can make it for the first race at 1pm' if not we will have another one. it will give you a chance to race als eclipse. betting is allowed.