a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Com-Pac 27 Trailer For Sale

Started by Steve H, November 05, 2022, 07:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve H

I took my CP-27, Molly Brown, out to Puget Sound, and I?m not planning on moving her any time in the foreseeable future.  I don?t see any need to pay for storing the trailer, so I?m seeing if any other Com-Pac owners would be interested in buying it before putting it out into the broader market. It is a Sail Trailers two-axle built in 2017. Last year, I put on new radial tires (plus spare), had the brakes and drums replaced, it was rewired and some weak points were re-welded and reinforced. It has a Prodigy wireless brake controller system that can be used with any appropriately sized vehicle, including rental trucks. There is a trailer extension so that that you can launch from a boat ramp as well. It is currently stored on Whidbey Island, Washington. Asking $5,500.

'94 Com-Pac 27
"Molly Brown"

Seachelle

Ahoy, Steve H! What a beautiful CP 27, your Molly Brown is!!! The trailer looks and sounds wonderful -- I am sure you will find a buyer quickly for it! These trailers are difficult to come by, not to mention the waiting period and price if one were looking to obtain a brand new one! Best wishes on the sale and so cool that you are sailing in the Puget Sound area. I lived in the Seattle area for 10 years and never had the opportunity to get out on the water while I lived there -- I regret that!

Fair winds,
~ Chelle
SV Sunflower (Sunny) | 2021 Com-Pac Legacy
SV No Mas! | 1990 Com-Pac 23D MK3
https://passagesfromtheheart.wordpress.com