a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

Compac 23

Started by Ken J, November 26, 2022, 01:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken J

If you are thinking of a Compac 23, this is one you may want to seriously consider.  I am the second owner of this unmolested sailboat that has never been in salt water and has never been slipped.  Has been stored mast up or under cover.  The boat is in very good condition, motor is a one year old propane Tohatsu and the trailer is in great shape, needs new fabric on bunks ? see pictures. Located in Arizona $10,500

Seachelle

What a gorgeous 23, Ken J!

Bob23

She's a beauty Ken. The Mark 3's are my favorite with the use of the rectangular bronze portlights and cleats. Very nice! What year is she?
Bob23

Ken J

Thank you so much - its a 1997 - I bought a Suncat earlier this year that I am enjoying very much - I?ve also had a 16 and a 19 - hmmmm do I think Compacs are great - yupper !!!

Desert Mariner

Hi, Ken. I bought the Com-pac 19/3 from Jeff at Lake Pleasant. Any chance you'll be at the lake this weekend? I'll be there Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. I'm interested in your 23.

Dave

Ken J

I am there tomorrow Wed and overnighting with the sailing club to Thurs if that helps - sent you a PM with my phone number -  will see what we can arrange - I think that 19 used to be mine 🙂

Desert Mariner

Sent a PM. Sorry I missed your PM. Let's chat via phone.