a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

another successful clr

Started by kickingbug1, June 24, 2022, 08:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

thanks to all who attended this years CLR. It was out pleasure to host the event. Even though it was hot a great time was had by all.With friends like these how could it not be so. Special thanks to my wife, Sarah, who does most of the work and all of the planning.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

alsantini

Steve and Sarah.  What a great event.  Mostly good wind, always good fellowship, and a great venue.  I hope you realize how much all of us appreciate your efforts.  As I drove home and re-thought the days, I laughed at some of our antics, and smiled at the sailing and close friends.  I look forward to the next CLR.  Thanks again and Sail On.    Al

Tim Gardner

I am So jealous that all y'all had such a great time.  Timing is everything, and it seems that I always have grand-kids in about that time of year and this one was no exception.  If this event were held in early June or after the third week of July, Vicki and I would be there.  Don't re-arrange the date on our account, but we both would love to be able to attend again.  I surely miss the camaraderie
and the faux competition  events.

In the words of the great Santini, " Sail On!"
Never Be Afraid to Try Something New, Remember Amateurs Built the Ark.  Professionals Built the Titanic (update) and the Titan Submersible.