a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

2021 Com-Pac Legacy For Sale

Started by Seachelle, May 15, 2022, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seachelle

Hi, all! This was an extremely difficult decision for me, but I've now decided that as I've found No Mas!, my new-to-me Com-Pac 23, I would like to seek out that very special person/steward for my beloved SV Sunflower aka Sunny. I've listed her on Craigslist, so you will find her pics there in the link I've included, below, in this post. I think there are too many pics to post here, anyhow.

Link to CL ad with pics: https://desmoines.craigslist.org/boa/d/new-virginia-com-pac-legacy-sailboat/7484127076.html

Here are the particulars (also included in my Craigslist ad):

2021 Com-Pac Legacy sloop sailboat, lightly-used in fresh water only during the 2021 sailing/boating season, for sale. The Com-pac Legacy sloop is built by Com-pac Yachts in Florida and was designed by Bruce Bingham. The Com-Pac Legacy is fractional sloop rigged with a keel/centerboard configuration.

Specifications are as follows:

LOA: 16' 6"

LWL: 14' 3"

Beam: 6'

Draft (board up): 16"

Draft (board down): 3' 6"

Displacement: 1,000 lbs

Ballast: 400 lbs

Cockpit length: 6' 6"

Mast height above water: 22'

Included in the sale:

* Sails include the mainsail, a lapper jib, and a brand new storm jib (never used; custom-made by Sailcrafters in Minneapolis last fall (2021)

* Running rigging (plus brand-new jib sheets for the storm jib)

* Mainsail cover, tiller cover, and lifelines cover

* Transom boarding ladder

* Cockpit backrest pads

* Forward hatch screen

* Electrical package

* Midship cleats

*Mid-hull rubstrake

* Upgraded rudder by Ruddercraft Rudders

* 2021 Magic-Tilt trailer

* 2006 outboard engine is a Nissan Marine 3.5 HP (long shaft)

Asking $19k. Please message me via the CPYOA private message system OR on the CL ad messaging system for inquiries. I am not a text person, but I am happy to discuss Sunny's particulars and answer your questions on the phone. Thank you, friends, and fair winds!

Renae

I saw the boat on Craigslist and guessed that it was yours.  I haven?t been on here in months but I came on to verify.  Good luck with moving on to your next boat!