a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

I have a like new Eclipse

Started by alsantini, January 08, 2022, 09:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsantini

No, I did not sell my beloved Eclipse.  The week of Thanksgiving, I dropped off Off The Wind at the factory to get gelcoat repairs.  All the miles I have traveled with OTW (45,000), spending 8 summers in a slip and sailing an average of 16 step/unsteo mast days each winter for the past 8 years had taken its toll.  Hundreds of mold pops, a crack or two and some big chips.  I picked her up this last Monday in pristine condition.  Looks like a new boat.  Gerry at the factory is so easy to work with and it just renews my thought that Com PaC is one of the best companies in the business.  Great boats with great service.  Just a bit of wax this weekend and I have a new boat.  So cool....  Sail On.  Al

Christopher

Seachelle

That sounds so cool, Al! I didn't know that Com-Pac offered that service to folks — good to know! Gerry is the best — I've talked with him on the phone a couple times and also emailed back and forth with him several times. He's always been more than happy to help out. I agree with you about Com-Pac providing great boats and great service!

Bob23

The Hutchins could write a book on customer service! And fun to chat with at boat shows too!!
Al: I would love for them to work thier magic on my 37 year old 23! But on the other hand, she's got that sailed look about her, I'll keep her just as she is!
Bob23

Cpy23ecl

Very nice!  Compac is definitely very accommodating and easy to work with.

Fred