a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

clr contact number

Started by kickingbug1, June 14, 2021, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickingbug1

for those attending CLR 2021-- my number is 317) 292-0258,  call me when you get in as i can help you rig and launch you boat and park your tow vehicle. i will be at west access on monday morning pretty early. any questions or problems please let me know. be careful driving      steve and sarah bender
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

rogerschwake

Just broke a bolt off on the tiller shaft, just my luck. Should be able to drill it out and be ready to go Monday morning. It looks like a 6 hour drive so should take me about 8 hours with stops. See you all Monday after noon.

ROGER

alsantini

I will hit the road early Monday and expect to arrive around noon or so.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  My new tiller just arrived and so it will be at home....  grrr   I was hoping to have it installed by CLR.  Sail On     Al

kickingbug1

ill be there monday morning and will wait until everyone arrives.
oday 14 daysailor, chrysler musketeer cat, chrysler mutineer, com-pac 16-1 "kicknbug" renamed "audrey j", catalina capri 18 "audrey j"

Christopher

It will be sometime in the afternoon for me as well.  I'm just a little further away then Roger.