a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

My old messages

Started by Jasmid53, October 06, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasmid53

Is there a way to look up old messages that I have sent? I can find messages sent to me but not ones I have sent.

bruce

Hey Jim,

In the menu bar at the top of the page, under Hello Jasmid53, select My Messages. Next page go to Messages on the left, a couple of lines down, highlighted in orange. That should list New Message, Inbox, and Sent Items.
Bruce
Aroo, PC 308
Narragansett Bay, RI

Jasmid53

Thanks Bruce,
I did that and it only shows a few of my messages. The reason I want to find them is I had posted that I needed help trying to remove the old head liner glue. I tried all the suggestions and nothing worked. I have recently tried 3M's 38983 general purpose adhesive remover and it worked like a charm. A quick spray and wipe and the old glue came right off. Sailrite recommended it for removal of glue off sails. I thought to try it in this situation.

bruce

Well, hey, I'm glad you found something that works! Is your 16 moored next to your 19? I think I watched you come in on Saturday.

I may be confused. I remember the thread you started about this back in April on the CP Sailor's Lounge. Are you looking for your old posts? When you said messages, I thought you meant personal messages, sent to individuals, off list.
http://cpyoa.geekworkshosting.com/forum/index.php?topic=11354.0

If you are looking for old posts: At Profile (next to My Messages) select Summary, then under Profile Info you'll see Show Posts. As far as personal messages, I can see the ones you've sent me, which I can forward, but they weren't related to this topic.
Bruce
Aroo, PC 308
Narragansett Bay, RI

Jasmid53

Found everything. No,my 16 is in my driveway. I was out Saturday with Benny. No wind! We just motered around for a short while.