CP-16 for sale on ebay ILLINOIS with papers SOLD for $509.00

Started by Wayne J, October 28, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne J

CP-16/2 1986
Catalina Capri 14.2 1985
Richmond, Virginia

Bristol14

Also one for sale in New York, ends today....
Paul

Bristol14

Paul

Ken J

It's a real shame to see these really great boats so neglected ????

crazycarl

Thank you Paul, you may have saved my life without knowing it.  You see, I have been looking at a rifle that is on sale and the wife would surely be mad as I have too many already.

However, I only have 2 sailboats, a 15' and our Compac 19.  The 19 is "our" boat as she rarely sails with me on the 15'r.

I placed a small  bid as it is less than 2 hours from us, so if everyone here could keep their fingers crossed, I may be the new owner of a 16, and more importantly, not in trouble for ordering another rifle that "does the same thing all the other rifles do".
Oriental, "The Sailing Capitol of North Carolina".

1985 Compac 19/II  "Miss Adventure"
1986 Seidelmann 295  "Sur La Mer"

Mas

We learned on a 16 decades ago and sold her. So glad we happened upon an 87' that had been in a time capsule very near us. We will never sell her and intend to pass her down through the generations. My grandson is already talking about "our" boats. There are better sailing boats and even better looking boats, but there is not a better package deal than the 16. Go for it.
S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

Wayne J

CP-16/2 1986
Catalina Capri 14.2 1985
Richmond, Virginia

Wayne J

Paul   the 16 in NY was relisted--- ends Saturday
CP-16/2 1986
Catalina Capri 14.2 1985
Richmond, Virginia

Bristol14

Paul

Vipersdad

Quote from: Mas on October 29, 2018, 08:47:45 PM
We learned on a 16 decades ago and sold her. So glad we happened upon an 87' that had been in a time capsule very near us. We will never sell her and intend to pass her down through the generations. My grandson is already talking about "our" boats. There are better sailing boats and even better looking boats, but there is not a better package deal than the 16. Go for it.

87'------That's one big Com-Pac................. :-).
s/v  "MaryElla"   Com-Pac 19 / II  #436
Iceboat "Red Bird"--Polar Bear 10-Meter, Built 1953

Lake Winnebago, Lake Mendota, Lake Namakagon, Lake Superior.

"To Hutch, Gerry, Buck, and Clarkie--Who made it so much fun.".....Robert F. Burgess, Author-Handbook of Trailer Sailing 1984

Mas

S/V  'Mas' ' 87 CP16/2

letraset

IWAS THE LUCKY BIDDER!
NOW AM LOOKING FOR USED SAILS!?
ANY TIPS?
(sorry for caps)

Wayne J

Try masthead in Florida.  They have new Rolley Tasker sails for CP-16.

http://mastheadsailinggear.com/used-sails/?luff=16&post_type=product&product_cat=Main&Luff=custom_field&searchsubmit=Search

$314 for new main sail.

They also have used sails that you can search or you can call them and ask for used recommendations.

Wayne CHEAP
CP-16/2 1986
Catalina Capri 14.2 1985
Richmond, Virginia