Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

New Com-PAC owner in DFW area needs advice

Started by Captnmack767, May 23, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captnmack767

Hello all,

I am looking for a "consultant" for a "19". I acquired this boat last year from an acquaintance, it was her Dad's. It has not been under sail in a few years and sat at my house now for close to a year. It was FULL of STUFF and I have cleaned it all out, well still cleaning...I need rigging help as all the lines need replacing. Is anyone in the DFW area interested? I live in the Weatherford area...can provide cold drinks......214-282-6766

captronr

Hi,

Noticed your post this morning.  You might want to repost your note in the compac 19 section of this site-might get more viewings.

I looked at the site's registry page, which certainly doesn't show all the compacs out there.  It's not too user friendly as I've always had to copy it to excel and then sort to eliminate all the data I do not want to see.  Anyway, I only found one compac 19 in TX and it is in League City, so not too close to you. Didn't see any in OK.

Hope this helps and you can find some assistance locally.  There is also a compac dealer in Garland, but I don't know how much they deal in compacs.

Ron

"When the world ends, I want to be in KANSAS, because its 20 years behind the times."  Plagarized from Mark Twain