a place to make sailing friends.
Jump on in and have fun, folks! :)
- CaptK, Crewdog Barque, and your friendly CPYOA Moderators

Main Menu

2005 Eclipse for sale ******NOW SOLD ******

Started by ragram, April 30, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragram

I am putting my 2005 Com-pac Eclipse, up for sale asking $12,000 with outboard and trailer.  The price is probably too low, but other responsibilities make me want to sell it in the 2017 season. It is located at Alum Creek Lake in Columbus, Ohio. It is in very good shape. For pictures or other information, email me at:   ralphgraham AT msn DOT com.

captronr

Understand the need for a quick sale.  Of course, condition and equipment have a lot to do wih the value.  Offhand, your price does seem low.  It's early in the sailing season, so I would not be afraid to put a higher price on it now, then lower it in June/July if no takers.   There are not that many Eclipses up for sale (other than new, and those are $$$$$$$).  I predict a quick sale at your price.

If you can post pictures and detailed descriptions in your ad, it will increase your responses I think. 

Best wishes,
Ron
"When the world ends, I want to be in KANSAS, because its 20 years behind the times."  Plagarized from Mark Twain

carry-on

Noticed your Eclipse on sailboatlistings.com. Looks great and I suppose if a buyer is looking for an Eclipse, he/she has researched and knows a bit about the boat. Someone just searching for a trailer sailor sloop would not have much info from the single picture and brief write-up.
Can't see the masthead to see if the main is 2blocked, but notice a reef in the main in calm weather. Is that needed to clear the bimini?
$UM FUN TOO

CP-16 Hull# 2886

ragram

Thanks for the comments. I did post dropbox full of photos and boat history that I made available to those who contacted me, but I got most of my inquiries from sailboatowners DOT com.

THIS BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD.